So archaeologists from the UK & Austria believe to have found ‘the find‘: a woodhenge (/barrow?) near Stonehenge. Illustrator Mike Frodsham does a nice tongue-in-cheek interpretation job : henge jealousy and an almost cave painting.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- Au revoir, la vie moderne! http://t.co/NOzoTdR2Sz 6 days ago
- Berne, Switzerland: vimeo.com/m/92014511 1 week ago
- The joy of sharing - A quick post about sharing ones #PhD research and #Mesolithic scrapers. wp.me/peQLI-ol #archaeology 1 week ago
- MT @MesoMisc: UPDATE #MESO15! The abstract submission deadline has been moved to Oct.1st 2014. Many thanks Dusan for letting me know! 1 week ago
- Palaeo tweeps: Help! Looking for a speaker (German) for talk on #Neandertal aDNA. #archaeology interested general public. Who would you ask? 1 week ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie anthropology archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie art Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Hospental Moos human evolution lithics Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic palaeoanthropology Palaeolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis