The EXPO¦ARCH¦DISS website (now in german and french), with all posters and much more information is now online! You will also find all information on how to take part there. So go and have a look.
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- Sunday reading: good post by P. Mullins - #Ötzi and the personalistion of archaeological artefacts & human remains paulmullins.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/the… 4 days ago
- Sunday reading: Nachhaltiger Tourismus, sollte mehr sein als lang Geld machen. silvrettahistorica.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/nac… 4 days ago
- Sunday reading: nice summary of fascinating & rare insight into #mesolithic behaviour at Kanaljorden, Sweden microburin.com/2013/05/16/imp… 4 days ago
- Thinking about artist-in-residence for archaeological field project. Does anyone have good/bad examples/experiences? #art #archaeology 1 week ago
- I'm lucky to spend my life with a modern day trowelblazer. Check out her many predecesors at the fab trowelblazers.tumblr.com #trowelblazers 1 week ago
- The lab II: Is that a bit of dead sheepskin on your distal end?
- Hafting microliths - from Scandinavian moors to high alpine slopes
- The lure of experimentalism II
- Lab I: getting to know my tools
- Photograhpy – First adventures with an Agfa Synchro Box
- Palaeolithic and Mesolithic archaeology in Switzerland – where we stand now
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie anthropology archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie art Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Hospental Moos human evolution lithics Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic palaeoanthropology Palaeolithic Switzerland UK Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation