Thanks for coming to have a look! As I am only just trying to make a start with my phd, I don’t have much to write yet. Sure, lots of information is already being stuffed into my brain, but still more is neatly stacked on my desk here. However, things are slowly taking shape and if you just bear with me for a bit, I’ll try to post something useful soon.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- And all #oa! twitter.com/mesomisc/statu… 6 days ago
- What amazing archive #glacier cores are: copper mining & smelting since 700bc shown in the Andes. twitter.com/psich_en/statu… 1 week ago
- Hey @scottfreeski, love my new The Ski, in powder & on piste. I only miss a stone-detector. They need some serious… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Marmota marmota, the alpine #marmot or #Murmeltier: not only cute, also délicieux. silvrettahistorica.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/230… #Alpen 2 weeks ago
- Auf SilvrettaHisorica: #dendrochrologie, das erklärvideo! silvrettahistorica.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/den… #archäologie 2 weeks ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden Hospental Moos lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation