Thanks for coming to have a look! As I am only just trying to make a start with my phd, I don’t have much to write yet. Sure, lots of information is already being stuffed into my brain, but still more is neatly stacked on my desk here. However, things are slowly taking shape and if you just bear with me for a bit, I’ll try to post something useful soon.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- RT @swissinfo_en: Hundreds marched in solidarity with #science on this beautiful, sunny #earthday2017 in Geneva. bit.ly/2p72BfU @S… 14 hours ago
- RT @stefano_pesce: Sophie Taeuber Arp https://t.co/wwOuLKQqpD 3 days ago
- RT @GregorMarchand: Mésolithique maritime mis en image, bravo Micha Ocadiz, «@Beg-er-Vil 2016 - Méthode de Fouille » sur #Vimeo https://t.c… 4 days ago
- ... and with that it's time to start thinking about post-Easter life. twitter.com/schulzmuseum/s… 5 days ago
- RT @swissinfo_en: What do the Swiss do for #Easter? Our gallery highlights some traditions. swissin.fo/2ohMTdG 1 week ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden Hospental Moos lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation