EXPO|ARCH|DISS is a project started and organised by B. Dubusson, D. Schuhman, H. Flück and myself. In 2016 we passed it on to a new generation of PhD students and we are delighted it is still going strong! It aims to provide a platform for all Swiss PhD students in archaeology or those working on Swiss topics to showcase their ongoing work to each other as well as the wider (archaeological) public. EXPO|ARCH|DISS organises poster exhibitions and exhibits these posters on the web.
The EXPO¦ARCH¦DISS website (now in german and french), with all posters and much more information is now online! You will also find all information on how to take part there. You are welcome to join any time. So go and have a look.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- "dead ice". That glacier, it is dead, just lying there melting, decomposing. #glacier #gletscher #BernerOberland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SAGW_CH: Der Archäologische Dienst #Bern gibt Informationsflyer zu archäologischen Funden heraus, u.a. zum #Schnidejoch und zum #Lötsch… 4 days ago
- RT @brearkeologi: What is melting out now is just plain unbelievable😲 This is a small wooden box with a lid. There is a hole at one end, pr… 4 days ago
- Maybe something for the @EAAPaM people who can come to Switzerland a few days early? #glacialarchaeology twitter.com/DropsOfHazel/s… 4 days ago
- Zusammen mit @AlpenclubSAC Sec-Basel organisieren wir einen #Gletscherarchäologie-Hochtour zur #Stremlücke/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Palaeolithic and Mesolithic archaeology in Switzerland – where we stand now
- Hafting microliths - from Scandinavian moors to high alpine slopes
- Sickles? You're still wondering about sickles?
- Pinus cembra, Tamangur, Las Gondas and the Mesolithic
- Grande tour des Alpes II: Muretto glacier, Val Forno/Plan Canin, the Oberhalbstein
- Gardening and the onset of agriculture in the Swiss Alps
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic Palaeolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation