EXPO|ARCH|DISS is a project started and organised by B. Dubusson, D. Schuhman, H. Flück and myself. In 2016 we passed it on to a new generation of PhD students and we are delighted it is still going strong! It aims to provide a platform for all Swiss PhD students in archaeology or those working on Swiss topics to showcase their ongoing work to each other as well as the wider (archaeological) public. EXPO|ARCH|DISS organises poster exhibitions and exhibits these posters on the web.
The EXPO¦ARCH¦DISS website (now in german and french), with all posters and much more information is now online! You will also find all information on how to take part there. You are welcome to join any time. So go and have a look.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- RT @GraemeMWarren: Many thanks to @socantscot and @DigItScotland for their support in this - here's to more Mountain Mesolithic! https://t.… 21 hours ago
- RT @obk: De herders van het eeuwenoude stadje Hasankeyf. De Turkse regering liet een dam bouwen in de Tigris, binnenkort lopen hier de huiz… 3 days ago
- For #flintfriday, 2 lovely little early #Mesolithic #microburin's from northern #Switzerland! #mesolithikum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Morgen im #BernerZirkel "Sonderbestattungen" aus dem #Mittelalter und #Neuzeit. Mit A. Alterauge vom IRM @unibern.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @denisbalibouse: My summer work for @reuterspictures to witness and document the disappearing of the Swiss #glaciers. I compared thier l… 2 weeks ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic Palaeolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation