EXPO|ARCH|DISS is a project by B. Dubusson, H. Flück and myself. It aims to provide a platform for all Swiss PhD students in archaeology or those working on Swiss topics to showcase their ongoing work to each other as well as the wider (archaeological) public. We organise poster exhibitions and exhibit these posters on the web.
The EXPO¦ARCH¦DISS website (now in german and french), with all posters and much more information is now online! You will also find all information on how to take part there. You are welcome to join any time. So go and have a look.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- RT @swissinfo_en: Hundreds marched in solidarity with #science on this beautiful, sunny #earthday2017 in Geneva. bit.ly/2p72BfU @S… 1 day ago
- RT @stefano_pesce: Sophie Taeuber Arp https://t.co/wwOuLKQqpD 4 days ago
- RT @GregorMarchand: Mésolithique maritime mis en image, bravo Micha Ocadiz, «@Beg-er-Vil 2016 - Méthode de Fouille » sur #Vimeo https://t.c… 5 days ago
- ... and with that it's time to start thinking about post-Easter life. twitter.com/schulzmuseum/s… 6 days ago
- RT @swissinfo_en: What do the Swiss do for #Easter? Our gallery highlights some traditions. swissin.fo/2ohMTdG 1 week ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden Hospental Moos lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic PhD Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation