EXPO|ARCH|DISS is a project by B. Dubusson, H. Flück and myself. It aims to provide a platform for all Swiss PhD students in archaeology or those working on Swiss topics to showcase their ongoing work to each other as well as the wider (archaeological) public. We organise poster exhibitions and exhibit these posters on the web.
The EXPO¦ARCH¦DISS website (now in german and french), with all posters and much more information is now online! You will also find all information on how to take part there. You are welcome to join any time. So go and have a look.
Sounds of the Mesolithic
This Werk bzw. Inhalt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Switzerland License.
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: Ötzi the Iceman – frozen in a glacier for 5300 years – was found #OnThisDay in 1991 at 3210 m in the Ötztal Alps https… 4 days ago
- RT @ucdarchaeology: Launch of Bill Finlayson & Graeme Warren (ed) Diversity of Hunter-gatherer Pasts @ucdarchaeology @ucddublin #hunter-gat… 1 week ago
- Grabung #BronzeZeit in Berner Seeland. Mal nicht im, aber nahe #Bielersee. #Archäologie @kanton_bern https://t.co/TlsBncMFRb 2 weeks ago
- Wouldn't mind another summer tour or two and still have an archaeological project planned at 2800masl, but YEAH! twitter.com/wePowder/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Ende Woche hat's noch gereicht für die Dokumentation eines schönen Profils. #Archäologie #Seeland #Bielersee #Bern… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
categoriesalpine archaeology Alpine Archäologie archaeology archaeology - Mesolithic archeologie Archäologie Arconciel/La Souche Ausgrabung Bern blogging Bronze Age CH excavation experimental archaeology Fieldwork Graubünden lithics Mesolithic Mesolithikum mesolithique Neolithic PhD Photography Switzerland Uncategorized Universität Zürich use wear analysis visualisation